To become part of the Dreams cannot be cancelled Run powered by DATEV, we ask you to read all the information carefully. We have listed the most important steps again here:
- We ask you to read through the rules and regulations before registering – these days it is very important to observe the conditions specified by your respective governments in order to contain the spread of the corona virus. You will also be able to find more information on your government’s website.
- Choose your personal starter package! You can choose between the Premium, or Online package.
- We recommend you take part in our warm-up before the run. The warm-up will be made available to you via Instagram, Facebook and YouTube so you have the best start to your run!
- Download the mika:timing event app before the run. You will get more information about this from mika: timing after registration.
- Find a suitable route and most importantly: have fun on your very own personal course!
Don’t forget, your family and friends can also follow you online: the App is available for everyone to download free of charge. Further information follows.
Registration takes place via mika: timing starting on Friday, October 30, 10 am EST. Thank you for your support!
As we are currently having problems replying to Apple email addresses (eg @me.com, @icloud.com),
please provide an alternative email address when you register.