Important documents for DATEV Challenge Roth powered by hep 2024
- AGB für die Teilnahme am DATEV Challenge Roth powered by hep on July 7th 2024_EN_v01.pdf (119.5 KiB)
- AGB_Online-Warenverkauf_Anmeldung DCR powered by hep on July 7th 2024_EN_v01.pdf (21.6 KiB)
- Ausschreibung_DATEV Challenge Roth powered by hep on July 7th 2024_EN_v01.pdf (198.8 KiB)
- Widerrufsbelehrung_Online-Warenverkauf_Anmeldung DCR powered by hep on July 7th 2024_EN_v01.pdf (38.6 KiB)
Rules by the German Triathlon Federation
GPS Files Bike course
GPS Files Run Course - provided by LiveRank / SAS-Technologies
The Race - Rules and Competition briefings
The following rules are valid during the whole competition day. Acceptance and compliance is a basic requirement for participation in the event.
- Announcement of the organizer
- General terms and conditions for participants
- Competition regulations of the organizer
- Road Traffic Regulations (StVO) - on the entire bike course
- Competition regulations of the German Triathlon Union (DTU) - incl. Anti-Doping-Code, Sports Regulations, Legal and Procedural Regulations, Disciplinary Regulations etc.
Saturday, 24 June:
Spanish: 09:00 am marquee in the triathlon park
French: 09:00 am Stadium in the Triathlon Park
English: 10:00 a.m. Stadium in the Triathlon Park
German: 11:00 am Stadium in the Triathlon Park (Relay)
12:00 o'clock Stadion im Triathlonpark (Individual)
Important: Participation is mandatory!
- In writing from the start of the race at email@example.com
- In person on Monday from 09:00 - 09:30 a.m. in the press center (Triathlon-Park Roth) at the competition management or the referee court.
The Race - Pre-swim start
Yes, there is an athlete shuttle!
Important: The shuttle is free of charge - but must be booked at the information desk!
Important: The shuttle is exclusively for athletes!
Departure point: Roth school center - Belmbracher Straße, 91154 Roth, Germany
Departure times: 04:20, 04:40, 05:00, 05:20, 05:40
Parking fee: 3,00 Euro
(100% will be donated for charitable purposes)
The transition area opens at 05:00.
Important: Once you have entered the transition area, you cannot leave it again before the start!
- Wearing the provided swimming cap is compulsory and you have to go to the start check-in at least 5 minutes before your start time.
- In case of a race abandonment during the swim you have to sign out with a marshal of the water rescue service and a race director/employee of the company mika:timing in transition zone 1
- The start number must be worn on the back during cycling and on the front during running and must always be clearly recognizable.
- During the cycling the rules of the road traffic regulations are valid
- If you have to give up on the bike course by phone, contact the aid stations, the race directors or the referees.
- There will be four recovery teams on the bike course - please be visible to our recovery team to avoid unnecessary waiting time. After the race you have to hand in your transponder in transition area 2.
- Aid stations on the bike course are approx. every 17.5km and on the run course every 1.5km.
- You have the possibility to get your own food from your own helpers up to 100m after each aid station on the bike and run course (except aid station forest Roth - Büchenbach).
- Each relay team will receive a transponder for timekeeping. This transponder has the additional function of a relay baton and must be passed on by the relay participants themselves.
- Relay teams can meet between the railroad tracks and the "Seniorenanlage Augustinum" (approx. 500m before the finish) and run together to the finish.