Triathlon community lives inclusion
In order to make the event area and the courses even more barrier-free, we are working together with the Rother Inklusionsnetzwerk. Through small changes, it is our goal to meet the requirements of people with impairments in the triathlon park even better.
The entire exhibition area including the stadium is accessible at ground level. In the stadium there is a protected area for people with a disability. The platform is accessible via a ramp.
In the Triathlon Park there is a disabled WC (black WC container), which can be used with the help of the Euro key.
Parking spaces for people with a physical disability are available throughout the city. A complete overview can be found here.
As the Festplatz car park is closed for the event, the car park there is no longer available. As a substitute, we offer a car park at the junction Am Brühl/Otto-Schrimpff-Str. during the race weekend.
We recommend the following parking spaces for Thursday to Saturday:
- Volksschule, Gartenstraße 25 (400m)
- Gartenstraße 19 (400m)
- Polizeiinspektion, Hilpoltsteiner Str. 30 (200m)
- Allee 2 (400m)
- Acuna-Ärztehaus, Gartenstraße 81 (850m)
- The Triathlon Park can be reached at ground level from all car parks. On race day, these car parks are not accessible or only accessible to a limited extent due to course closure
On race day we recommend the following car parks
- Crossroads Am Brühl/Otto-Schrimpff-Str. (50m)
- Roth railway station (1.2km or spectator shuttle)
- School centre, Brentwoodstraße 29 (1km; with ascent)
If you have any questions/suggestions regarding accessibility, please do not hesitate to contact us. All staff members and the security team will be at your disposal during the race weekend. Just talk to us!